This could be the dramatic picture if airport computer systems go down, but fear not, it's a picture from a previous Farnborough Air Show. Farnborough Air Show 2018 (35 minutes by rail to London) will be held in July. New permanent exhibition halls and conference centre complex is already open on site, and for hire, by all accounts very busy so get in early! Enquiries to 01252 532800
JULIAN BRAY ++44(0)1733 345581
(ISDN BROADCAST LINK ++44(0)1733 345 020) all codecs G.722 & ATX Developed for use in ISDN remote broadcasting, G.722 is the original wideband speech codec to be standardized by the ITU-T. By sampling the speech signal at 16 kHz, G.722 more than doubles the encoded speech information, providing richer sound and better clarity than narrowband speech codecs. ( (ISDN2 BT BOX INSTALLED AT HOME: LIVE LINKS AVAILABLE AROUND THE CLOCK )
Book slot on landline 01733 345581
Mob: 07944 217476 http://www.aviationcomment.com/ E&OE
COVERING TRANSPORTATION & ASSOCIATED POLITICAL ISSUES IN ALL FORMS plus RELATED INDUSTRIES including AEROSPACE, COMPUTER NETWORKS, RAIL, AVIATION, CRUISE, FERRIES, MERCHANT MARITIME, MILITARY, TRAVEL & HOLIDAY INDUSTRIES, CAA REPORTS, TERRORISM & SABOTAGE, COMPUTER MISUSE & SYSTEM FAILURES, TRAVEL AGENTS, ATOL ISSUES, CIVIL & COMMERCIAL AVIATION. AIRSHOW ORGANISATION & LOGISTICS.
Contact numbers 01733 345581 OR Trusty Nokia Mobile: 07944 217 476 OFFICE: 01733 345581 and answerphone email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BROADCAST ISDN2 LINE: 01733 345020 ISDN DIGITAL DIAL-UP only. [ BH VENDOR #10476453 add PE28xl ]
SKYPE: JULIAN.BRAY.UK (directly wired Ethernet connection on high speed Virginmedia cable) ALSO GLENSOUND ISDN GSGC5 ISDN LOCATION UNITS FOR PROFESSIONAL DRY HIRE
http://www.freelancedirectory.org/?name=Julian.Bray.aviation.comment Julian Bray provides: Opinion, comment, forward thinking speculation, keynote presentations and workshops for corporate organisations on Travel, Cruise & Aviation: conflict zones, terrorist impact, cybercrime and DoS issues, drone (UAV) issues, safety (black boxes, emergencies), airline operations, aviation finance, political implications, and all forms of incident risk. He operated at board level with several airline and aviation groups, including Alitalia, British Island Airways, British Airways, Galileo , British Aerospace, Skyways, former CEO City firm Leadenhall Assoc. (PR WEEK TOP 150) Founder CNS City News Service. Director NTN Television News (joint co. with ITV Wales TWW) Debretts People 2017 and featured in launch edition of PRWeek Black Book. Investigative Journalist and Broadcaster. After-dinner speaker and presenter. NUJ LIFE MEMBER & FULL EQUITY MEMBER.
Direct links to a selection of television and radio contributions can be found at foot of this page. Scroll down. Join the conversation here or on Twitter at @aviationcomment @julianbray.
A retweet, comment or other publication by any means does not constitute an endorsement. Quoted Content subject to creditline 'Julian Bray' NUJ Life Member and Equity Full Member. During career an active MCIPR, MMC & MBDS Main UK telephone and prime contact number 01733 345581.
Mob: 07944 217476
ISDN2 Loop Test (by arrangement) 01733 345020
Download the new CAA DRONECODE HERE : http://dronesafe.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Dronecode.pdf
Glensound GSGC5 ISDN LOCATION COMMENTARY UNITS/LIP MICS FOR HIRE
Friday, 2 November 2012
The MACSHAME DOCUMENTS READ AND WEEP
Standards and Privileges Committee - Second Report
Mr Denis MacShane
Here you can browse the report together with the Proceedings of the Committee.
The published report was ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 31 October 2012.
This extract gives you a flavour:
Cooperation with the inquiry
41. As the Commissioner says, Mr MacShane cooperated fully during the first part of his inquiry. Once that inquiry was resumed, this cooperation ceased for nearly 3 months. He claimed that the Chair had advised him to respond to the Commissioner's letter through a lawyer, a claim which Mr MacShane has since withdrawn. Members under investigation are free to take advice, if they feel it desirable, but the House requires them to respond to the Commissioner and the Committee's inquiries. Mr MacShane has explained the pressure he was under: he should still have responded to the Commissioner's letters. It was open to him to explain that he was unable to deal with the matter immediately: instead he ignored it.
42. The House of Commons's disciplinary system depends on investigation by an independent person. It is based on the principle that Members will provided the information the Commissioner needs to consider a complaint. In this case, we consider that we have sufficient information to come to a judgement. That does not excuse Mr MacShane's failure to cooperate with the Commissioner's inquiries, which is in itself a serious breach of the Code of Conduct.
43. We agree that Mr MacShane's claims for his computer equipment were excessive, and should have been seen as such. We do not believe that any reasonable Member would have considered it proper to have allowed interns to take laptops provided by the public purse away with them at the end of their internship. As the Commissioner found, Mr MacShane's claims for computer equipment did not meet the requirement to ensure that expenditure funded by the IEP was "wholly, exclusively and necessarily incurred on Parliamentary duties." As the Commissioner also found "Mr MacShane was also in breach of the rules in submitting the same invoice twice for a computer he bought in December 2007 for £498.95. I fully accept that this was a mistake on his part and agree with Mr MacShane that it is unfortunate that this was not picked up by the Fees Office at the time."
Claims relating to the European Policy Institute
44. The most serious findings relate to the expenses claims submitted to support Mr MacShane's work in Europe. The Commissioner considers that some of the activities behind those claims were permissible. The claims totalled £12,900; the Commissioner considers that although it is impossible to say what proportion of the claims were outside the rules, it may have been in the order of £7,500. Over the course of the inquiry, Mr MacShane has repaid the entire £12,900 and he has apologised for his actions to the Commissioner and to us.
45. The real mischief of Mr MacShane's actions was that the method he adopted of submitting false invoices, as the Commissioner said, bypassed the checks and controls the House had instituted in a way which enabled Mr MacShane to spend public money as he thought fit. For example, one matter which we consider to be of the utmost gravity is Mr MacShane's use of public money to support European travel.
Contributor: Media, Cruise Line , Aviation, Politics & Travel Expert, Broadcaster & Journalist Julian Bray NUJ, EQUITY UK Landline: 01733 345581 Mobile: 07944 217476 ISDN2 downline +44(0)1733 555 319 (UK HOME ISDN 017 33 55 53 19) G722/APT-X Dual Codecs Glensound C5 SKYPE: JULIAN.BRAY.UK
JULIAN BRAY ++44(0)1733 345581 BROADCAST ISDN ++44(0)1733 345 020 all codecs
MOBILE: 07944 217476
AVIATION SECURITY EXPERT, AIRLINE OPERATIONS & NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES.
BROADCASTER, COLUMNIST & JOURNALIST. NUJ & FULL EQUITY MEMBER.
IMMEDIATE LIVE BROADCASTING VIA OWN ISDN COOBE, STUDIO & HIGH SPEED BROADBAND SKYPE
ISDN +44 (0) 1733 345020.
OFFICE +44 (0) 1733 345581
AVIATION & CRUISE, MARTIME INCIDENTS, SAFETY ISSUES, TRAVEL THREATS & PERILS, TERRORISM ISSUES, WORLD TRAVEL & INSURANCE COVER ISSUES, CONFLICT ZONES, LONDON RUNWAY, FEATURES & CORRESPONDENT RESEARCH PACKAGES. NATIONAL & LOCAL POLITICS, LAW & ORDER, LITIGATION SUPPORT.
"Adept at holding national and international politicians and business people to account, has a 'Marmite' but considered approach to politics and always well prepared" Iain Wilson
Julian Bray broadcasts and comments via ISDN +44 (0)1733 345020 (GLENSOUND C5 Dual Codec), VoIP and SKYPE >>> JULIAN.BRAY.UK <<< mobile 07944 217 476
BBC Contributor 10476453
LANDLINE number in the UK is +44(0) 1733 345581 Use this number to pre-brief or to book link.
TELEVSION AND RADIO LIVE INTERVIEWS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
RUSSIA METROJET, GERMANWINGS, MH17 INCIDENTS and other RECENT TV NEWS & RADIO AUDIO FEEDS
LASER PENS BBC NEWS
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/323287-su24-fighter-russia-turkey-syria/ Scroll down final VT
http://www.cbc.ca/i/caffeine/syndicate/?mediaId=2685621754 AIR DUBAI CRASH MARCH 2016 Television 2-way with CBC Canada via 'upmarket' SKYPE
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/plane-circled-airport-bad-weather-110053170.html AIR DUBAI CRASH 19/03/2016 Julian Bray first reaction
Julian Bray Broadcaster Radio Podcasts Selection